For Germany Visa
Although a unified document, requirements for obtaining a Germany Visa differ from one Schengen country to another. Germany however is quite demanding on the issue, and it is recommendable to fulfill each request meticulously to the last detail. Usually, the German embassy in each country has an updated checklist of the Germany Visa requirements for each type of visa.
The following documents are required for any Germany visa application:
Duly completed with correct and honest answers that comply with the information in the other required documents. Do not forget that you can download the Germany Visa Application form right here at our website.
- Ask the embassy for a checklist of the required documents for your visa type you wish to apply for.
- Fulfill the application form with correct information and obtain the required documents for your visa.
- Appoint an interview at the German embassy in your country of residence. The earliest you can schedule the appointment is six months prior to your trip.
- Pay the visa fee and save the receipt in order to show it later to the consular officer during the interview.
- Show up on time at the embassy for your meeting with all the required documents with you arranged in the given order. The meeting will last around ten minutes, during which the consular officer will look at your documents and ask you a few questions regarding your background and purpose of your trip to Germany.